eCM (Eur Cell Mater /ecells & materials)
published by AO Foundation (Not-for-profit foundation)
eCM provides an interdisciplinary forum for publication of preclinical research, including the field of tissue engineering & regenerative medicine in the musculoskeletal field (Trauma, Maxillofacial (including dental), Spine and Orthopaedics) . Scope.
eCM Impact Factor 2015 4.560. Five year Impact Factor 5.680
Search eCM Journal
(For papers only, use "Search for Papers" from the menu on the left navigation panel)
eCM is recruiting a production editor to be based in Davos with options from 60% and upwards in work time- if you are interested please see our job advert.
The current Impact Factor released in June 2016 by JCR (Thompson Reuters) for eCM was wrongly
calculated. JCR has investigated and updated the article counts in the JCR Notices file - Citation metrics published in this section can be considered official JCR data.
eCM Total citations: 2798, eCM Immediacy Index: 0.653.
eCM Journal Impact Factor: 4.560, 5-Year Impact Factor: 5.680
The call for symposia for TERMIS-EU 2017 in Davos is out with a deadline of the end of August 2016, with an extra target on societies, foundations and networks to collaborate with us. The call for abstracts will come in September.
The interdisciplinary global conference on
17-18 November 2016 | Frankfurt, Germany
Early bird registration - save € 400
The implementation of the new Medical Device Regulation (MDR) will substantially change the requirements for CE-marking and market approval. Since all disciplines involved in the development and use of musculoskeletal devices will be noticeably affected, this conference serves as a platform for the much needed exchange between surgeons, clinicians, researchers, regulatory authorities, notified bodies, MedTEch industry including SMEs, insurer and hospital managers
What are your colleagues citing? (Accurate as of 27th May 2016)
- The crucial role of neutrophil granulocytes in bone fracture healing
A Kovtun, S Bergdolt, R Wiegner, P Radermacher, M Huber-Lang, A Ignatius
- Human cartilaginous endplate degeneration is induced by calcium and the extracellular calcium-sensing receptor in the intervertebral disc
MP Grant, LM Epure, R Bokhari, P Roughley, J Antoniou, F Mwale
- Reduced tissue osmolarity increases TRPV4 expression and pro-inflammatory cytokines in intervertebral disc cells
BA Walter, D Purmessur, A Moon, J Occhiogrosso1, DM Laudier, AC Hecht, JC Iatridis
- Primary cilia expression in bone marrow in response to mechanical stimulation in explant bioreactor culture
TR Coughlin, J Schiavi, M Alyssa Varsanik, M Voisin, E Birmingham, MG Haugh, LM McNamara, GL Niebur
- Tissue engineering and regenerative approaches to improving the healing of large bone defects
S Verrier, M Alini, E Alsberg, SR Buchman, D Kelly, MW Laschke, MD Menger, WL Murphy, JP Stegemann, M Schütz, T Miclau, MJ Stoddart, C Evans
- Effects of macrophage-activating lipopeptide-2 (MALP-2) on the vascularisation of implanted polyurethane scaffolds seeded with microvascular fragments
C Grässer, C Scheuer, J Parakenings, T Tschernig, D Eglin, MD Menger, MW Laschke
- A new strategy for the decellularisation of large equine tendons as biocompatible tendon substitutes
M Bottagisio, AF Pellegata, F Boschetti, M Ferroni, M Moretti, AB Lovati
- Pericellular colocalisation and interactive properties of type VI collagen and perlecan in the intervertebral disc
AJ Hayes, CC Shu, MS Lord, CB Little, JM Whitelock, J Melrose
- Xenotransplantation of pig chondrocytes: therapeutic potential and barriers for cartilage repair
R Sommaggio, M Uribe-Herranz, M Marquina, C Costa
- Hydroxyapatite nanoparticle injectable hydrogel scaffold to support osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells
AA Thorpe, S Creasey, C Sammon, CL Le Maitre